Your safety is our number one priority and we are committed to being CovidSAFE.
Club Merrylands Bowling Group have introduced several measures to help keep you safe during your visit to our venues:
- Checking the temperature of all staff, members and guests entering our Clubs
- Service NSW App Check in
- Limiting the amount of people who can visit our Clubs and restaurants at any one time
- Installing automatic hand sanitiser stations
- Increased cleaning of high traffic areas with the use of hospital grade disinfectants
- Spacing between tables in our restaurants have increased
- Staff required to wear masks while on duty
- Increased the space between players on the gaming floor
- Hygiene Marshals will be walking around ensuring compliance of social distancing rules, answering questions and promoting good personal hygiene practices.
We trust you will all
- Stay at home if you are feeling unwell
- Be mindful of the 1.5m physical distancing rule
- Wash your hands thoroughly and regularly and sanitise your hands regularly
- If you have to cough or sneeze, do so into your elbow or a tissue and dispose of the tissue
- Reduce co-mingling with other patrons not from the same household
- Limit your movement to other areas of the Club
- Download the CovidSAFE App
- Download the Services NSW App
- Wear mask while on premise where possible (mask are mandatory on the gaming floor)
As a safety measure, all members, guests and staff will have their temperature digitally screened as they enter
All patrons will be required to record the names and contact details (e.g. telephone number or email address) of all members, guests and staff that enter the Club
A coffee shop will be operating every day at both venues
The Jade Cafe will be open for lunch and dinner every day with a reduced menu of favourites and daily specials including Asian dishes.
Villaggio will be open for lunch and dinner everyday.
The Sizzling Kitchen will be open for lunch and dinner
Food Choiceis open for lunch and dinner Wednesday - Sunday
Seating at all lounge areas, cafes, restaurants will be arranged so that chairs are distanced at 1.5 metres, to give all patrons the opportunity to socially distance.
membership is $10 and Valid to 31 May 2022
Club Merrylands Bowling
Tuesday Raffle 12.30pm
Tuesday Members Cash Draw 7pm 8pm 9pm
Wednesday Bingo 9.30am
Wednesday Pick a Box 8pm
Thursday Raffle 7.30pm
Sunday Raffle 4pm
Sunday Beat the Bomb 5.30pm
Guildford Bowling Club
Saturday Members Cash Draw 5.30pm 6.30pm 7.30pm
Saturday Raffle 7pm
All other promotions and raffles are on hold until further notice.
A Members only Uber service for members is now in operation Thursday - Sunday from 12pm for $5 or 450points
The existing regulations and social distancing measures do not support the hosting of shows at the current time.
Function booking capacity is limited. Please contact our Functions Team on 96828000 email@example.com